Cave Trip 2-20 thru 2-22-9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe there's some kind of connection between bugman's pee and the duck weed.:hm:

It makes things turn green?Atomic pee? Fake Gold?

Maybe there's some kind of connection between bugman's pee and the duck weed.:hm:

Mother nature doesn't have anything on my green thumb! Bwah!

... for the record, green thumb is not an adequate description on either size nor color.

Just to clarify things....that was MY wetsuit standing up in the kitchen...and I assure you, Mat didn't pee in MY wetsuit....did you Mat? He did go outside after the Dreamcatcher movie....I thought it was to throw up.:snorkel:

That's the real reason it was standing up by itself - not ice :shocked2:.

... for the record, green thumb is not an adequate description on either size nor color.

Yes, probably an unreasonable exaggeration.

Just to clarify things....that was MY wetsuit standing up in the kitchen...and I assure you, Mat didn't pee in MY wetsuit....did you Mat? He did go outside after the Dreamcatcher movie....I thought it was to throw up.:snorkel:

All I know is that I had to close my door because somebody was crying out from nightmares of large things coming out their butts.

Last edited:
Nightmares? Glen. Gotta be Glen.

It was dark, I peed on all the suits. It was the only way to be sure I got my own.

dc6c89c3.jpg

Great photos bugman and Glen, I really enjoyed them. I am really getting excited about taking a cavern course so that I can join you guys on some of these adventures.

Glen, I seem to remember seeing the exact same pose of Shagman scarfing up those donuts at Vortoberfest :D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom