Cave shenanigans...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I 'glory markers'..

I hate glory markers. It seems like every single cave has them about every 100 feet. Many of the glory arrows even have numbers like 700 and 800 on them. I'm always tempted to pull all of them

Whoever hung the dildo in the bat cave really upset a lot of people.

I wonder a few things on that one. Why did they have a spare dildo? Did they no longer need it? Did they go buy a dildo just for the cave? How funny was it trying to figure out where to stow it out of the way on the dive? Bet it was an interesting discussion. I think best place would be to hang it from a butt dring.

Whoever hung the dildo in the bat cave really upset a lot of people.

None more so than its former and now saudade owner I'm sure.

I wonder a few things on that one. Why did they have a spare dildo? Did they no longer need it? Did they go buy a dildo just for the cave? How funny was it trying to figure out where to stow it out of the way on the dive? Bet it was an interesting discussion. I think best place would be to hang it from a butt dring.
Two is one and one is none. I sure hope they brought a spare.

never seen that on a pre-dive equipment check list....

Next folk will have the suction cup style dongs on the front of their UVs. Now THAT would screw that cave..

74968948.jpg

@ScubaWithTurk come to cave country and see for yourself!

Odd you should say that, I always said I would never dive caves due to lack of fish. I like watching the critters. However as of late I have been severely drawn to caves. I can't explain it fully but I spend a lot of time watching cave penetration videos.

A trip to cave country will be in my future once I am cave certified. Then just have to get you and @The Chairman to dive with me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom