Cave Diving in Roatan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not anything on the standard menu of dive sites offered by any dive op.

There are some real-deal overhead environments, but largely they are out of view or reach from any of the moored sites.

There are some very tight chimneys with multiple 90 degree turns, but more an issue of beat the reaper type adventures.

What side of the island are you staying and when are you going?

wb416:
I'll be there with Dee's group... I can be quite happy with the "standard fare" diving at CCV, but just wanted to be sure I did my due diligence and checked for possible caves.
Thanks!

I might be passing through. Plan on a day of "different" adctivities. I have shown Dee a place called "Scutt's Slot". Made her smile!

Memo: Bring extra stage regs :wink:

wb416:
I'll be there with Dee's group... I can be quite happy with the "standard fare" diving at CCV, but just wanted to be sure I did my due diligence and checked for possible caves.
Thanks!

RoatanMan:
I might be passing through. Plan on a day of "different" activities. I have shown Dee a place called "Scutt's Slot". Made her smile!

Yeah, Buddy! Ol' Scutt found him a honey of a spot....Sweet! I've got some ideas for hitting some of those extra special spots, hope it all works out.

48 days....:eyebrow:

yea HA !!!! We will all be there Dee! Kelli is actually is on a cruise over in Italy as we speak and is gone for 2 weeks. Speaking of cruises...Bet the one that sunk over there will make a great dive site in about 5 years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom