Cave Diving film - Into the Darkness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for posting the link. It reaffirms my desire to NEVER enter a cave, but is an amazing look into that world. :)

I agree. These guys are incredible. I personally don't think I would have the stomach to do a dive like this! Thanks for posting.

Awesome video, and it affirms my desire to cave dive. Its funny to me how one film can both inspire people to dive caves, and demotivate them from diving caves. But I suppose the cause of one mans fear and angst is the source of another mans drive and determination.

That is like a dream to me, I can only hope one day I am able to make that kind of dive. I know I am gonna travel to Florida and take some Cavern and Cave classes this year!

Go do Dos Ojos Cenotes near Tulum, Mexico, not scary at all. Beautiful.

Thanks for posting the link. It reaffirms my desire to NEVER enter a cave, but is an amazing look into that world. :)

amazing video ...i have alot of questions about battery power.... 3 days underground....

Hate to bump an old thread, but.. Re-post video please? I got really excited when I saw the post, but then the link wasn't working =(.

Thanks,
Aleks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom