Cats vs Dogs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe you are right. I might have just been cursed with psychotic cats. Or maybe they sense I am more of a dog person. And we don't scoop it out, we SUCK it out. Much noiser, but cleaner.

shakeybrainsurgeon:
... Or maybe they sense I am more of a dog person.
Ah ha. See? Cats know that stuff. But my dog never caught on that I was more of a cat person. She loved me me anyway.:rofl3:
You know, if intelligence was measured by the ability to obey, teenagers would be the dumbest creatures on the planet.

fairybasslet:
Ah ha. See? Cats know that stuff. But my dog never caught on that I was more of a cat person. She loved me me anyway.:rofl3:
You know, if intelligence was measured by the ability to obey, teenagers would be the dumbest creatures on the planet.

Cats are no doubt superior to teenagers... in fact, looking at my daughters room, no animal would live in that filth.

I have both, I prefer dogs, but not the current dog I have. Although sweet, she is very dumb and barks as if she never saw us before every time we come in the door. My favorite dog of all time was a mutt that I grew up with. If you remember Farley from the comic strip "For Better or For Worse" you will get a general idea of my mutt.

I've always been a dog person. I have nothing against cats, but my dog can't stand them. Here's my lab Mika, snacking on a piece of bull kelp she found while walking on the beach.

catherine96821:
I would have a cat if I had a huge rat problem.

The right dog can also fix the rat problem. My lab takes care of all the mice, rats, birds, cats, rabbits & lizards that get into my yard. Best of all she even likes to fish in tidepools. Here's Mika with a clingfish she found once:

shakeybrainsurgeon:
And how about the cat owners who let their cats roam the neighborhood ...
How about dog owners who let them walk on nature trails that have signs posted "No dogs allowed" and then let them crap on the trail leaving some unsuspecting hiker (namely me) the nasty chore of cleaning dog poop out their crevices of their hiking shoes?
shakeybrainsurgeon:
in fact, looking at my daughters room, no animal would live in that filth.
Same goes for my son's room.

novicediver:
I have both, I prefer dogs, but not the current dog I have. Although sweet, she is very dumb and barks as if she never saw us before every time we come in the door. My favorite dog of all time was a mutt that I grew up with. If you remember Farley from the comic strip "For Better or For Worse" you will get a general idea of my mutt.

Yeah, didn't Farley rescue Elizabeth from drowning and then die? ...very depressing. Let's see a cat do that, even in the comics. heroic Farley vs gluttonous Garfield.

shakeybrainsurgeon:
Yeah, didn't Farley rescue Elizabeth from drowning and then die? ...very depressing. Let's see a cat do that, even in the comics. heroic Farley vs gluttonous Garfield.
:rofl3: You know, there is a much better comic cat than Garfield. Buckykatt is evil incarnate. And poor dumb Satchel is always his victim.

fairybasslet:
:rofl3: You know, there is a much better comic cat than Garfield. Buckykatt is evil incarnate. And poor dumb Satchel is always his victim.

i agree. bucky is the best comic cat ever.

Back
Top Bottom