Catherines boat damaged?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I think we should go check it out for her, maybe take it out for a spin, just to make sure everything is Okiee Dokiee with it? Anyone else what to help her out:D She is such a good friend, I would be willing to do this for her while she is gone.:rofl3:

Hurry home C, I wanna ride!

eathquake damage, be careful with it :wink:

I think you're going to have to catch a little air with it in order to test the hull integrity for her...

Yes, Cahterine would understand and join in.

But I still would wait, too choppy for me in that "little" boat....

ch0ppersrule:
i think this thread would cheer her up some since it is in good humor.
That was the intent.

Wildcard:
I think we should go check it out for her, maybe take it out for a spin, just to make sure everything is Okiee Dokiee with it? Anyone else what to help her out:D She is such a good friend, I would be willing to do this for her while she is gone.:rofl3:

I know it's a sacrifice, WC - but someone's gotta do it.

Not sure if a single ride is enough to determine its continued sea-worthiness. Might have to do a series of trips out. :D

Maybe she could hire the captain of the Maui Dive Shop to take it for a little spin for her.

Never know, it might make a great submarine.

Back
Top Bottom