Catherines boat damaged?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well.....I have mental breakdowns in the channel.

maybe.....

how bout Rabbit Island for starters?

Just close your eyes and I'll drive.
Rabbit would be great when this swell comes down.

Don't be afraid of the channel! Wait untill I tell you about my latest adventure in the water coffin, the channel is nothing!

Catherine,

Will it just take practice for you to be able to dock the boat? If so, even though it's a pain, can you practice, practice, practice so you feel confident?

sea nmf:
Catherine,

Will it just take practice for you to be able to dock the boat? If so, even though it's a pain, can you practice, practice, practice so you feel confident?
Ya ever see her park her car?:rofl3:
JUST KIDDING!

Beck, I have not tried yet. The slip is on the inside and it is very tight. the wind comes over by Zippy's and pushes you....I am just afraid of hitting Devon's new props which stick up right in my way and it is a mental thing. I have not tried yet. I think it may be easier when JB is away, because I just don't want to crash his boat into my friend's boat. pressure...pressure...I am psyched out.

But now that he is going back to Iraq in March...I have to learn if I am going to dive. I WAS counting on Brian, but he is always traveling.....dinking around, you know.

SO....I rode my bike down there to check the boat lines since we have been away...and it seems someone has taken a shopping cart from the bottom of the marina and it has coral and stuff all growing on it like an arti-
ficial reef. It smells really funky and someone has placed it next to my boat on my new dock mats. NOT funny.

catherine96821:
I think it may be easier when JB is away, because I just don't want to crash his boat into my friend's boat. pressure...pressure...I am psyched out.

You mean you don't want to crash his boat when he's watching? :D

Just kidding - having an audience will definitely have you sweating bullets.

catherine96821:
Beck, I have not tried yet. The slip is on the inside and it is very tight. the wind comes over by Zippy's and pushes you....I am just afraid of hitting Devon's new props which stick up right in my way and it is a mental thing. I have not tried yet. I think it may be easier when JB is away, because I just don't want to crash his boat into my friend's boat. pressure...pressure...I am psyched out.

But now that he is going back to Iraq in March...I have to learn if I am going to dive. I WAS counting on Brian, but he is always traveling.....dinking around, you know.

SO....I rode my bike down there to check the boat lines since we have been away...and it seems someone has taken a shopping cart from the bottom of the marina and it has coral and stuff all growing on it like an arti-
ficial reef. It smells really funky and someone has placed it next to my boat on my new dock mats. NOT funny.
DAMNit Jim you forgot the cart!
I'll learn ya how to park that critter, next weekend...
Maybe we can take the cart backout and create a new dive site?

exactly cheryl.

WC....that cart had your name on it. I may bring it to the north shore Sunday.

Naw, my trademark is skunk scent. I can't tell you how may "stinky feet" I left behind in Iraq. Couple of drops of real skunk oil in boots goes a long way!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom