Catherines boat damaged?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard:
I think we should go check it out for her, maybe take it out for a spin, just to make sure everything is Okiee Dokiee with it? Anyone else what to help her out:D She is such a good friend, I would be willing to do this for her while she is gone.:rofl3:

Hurry home C, I wanna ride!
let us go and do our part.......great helpers we are.....

I'm in... I'm sure Catherine would be overjoyed that we checked on it for her. Besides, I'd put my money on the fact that her kids have already tested the integrity... not that she has bad kids... it's just that is what mine would do if I was out of town.

Fisboy,
That brings back memories...When I was 16, a buddy and I took my Dad's 28' Duckworth jet for a ride without permission, we were camping and he went to the store, I PAID for that mistake.......

I think sea trials are in order. Anybody up for this weekend? Think she was nice enough to leave beer on board for us? And does anyone have a BBQ we could put onboard? We'll just top off the tanks on the way out and leave the bill for her. Afterall, we are doing her a favor!

Wildcard:
And does anyone have a BBQ we could put onboard?

That nice big silver grill on Catherine's deck would look real pretty on her boat, I'm thinking.

Only thing is that I doubt anything else would fit on the boat with it.

Thats right! Better test it for leaks ect too.

chepar:
That nice big silver grill on Catherine's deck would look real pretty on her boat, I'm thinking.

Only thing is that I doubt anything else would fit on the boat with it.

And it's lighter than it looks. Pretty easy to move around. We could always store the tanks under it.

See! I TOLD her it was too small....OK, hows this for a plan? We get some duct tape and 2x4s and make the swim step big enough to put the BBQ on! I think this will look very nice and she will thank us for leaving it there!

She had better appreciate all we are going to do for her... my time doesn't come cheap!

Back
Top Bottom