Catalina this Weekend 19/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you need tanks or soft weight Jodi I can probably set you up with that. I also need to clear an escape from the little lady too!

Robert...except I'm leaving on the 7:30pm that night...I'm not staying the whole weekend, so I have to turn everything in by the 4:00pm deadline.

Cody...you're too sweet! But since I'm going back on Saturday night to the mainland, I don't want you to have to bring extra weights and tanks.

It looks good for me to go on the March Wrinkles weekend, so I'll take a raincheck and night dive with you then...sound good??

Yep, you can keep the tanks overnight... even lock them up in the lockers so you don't have to carry them back to the hotel.

Karaoke Sat nite sounds great!

Yep, you can keep the tanks overnight... even lock them up in the lockers so you don't have to carry them back to the hotel.

Karaoke Sat nite sounds great!

That was going to be my next question~ if we had to lug the rental tanks back to the hotel and then back to the dive park the next day or not... If we can use the lockers, then I'll definitely be up for a night dive..

Pink/black DUI flx 5050 drysuit~ can't miss me. :jb:

Back
Top Bottom