Catalina this Weekend 19/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissyP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Anybody gonna be out there this weekend? I'll be at the dive park both days- DM'ing classes in the morning, and then whatever in the afternoon/evening on Sat...
Dr B, are you going to be around? I'd like to do an afternoon 'fun' dive w/out students after my morning dives....

And those "interesting" fins, eh Robert!

Missy, I'll be on the King Neptune Saturday but may dive the park Sunday if I've finished editing the third episode of my sharks & rays series by then.

You bet Dr. Bill! The only difference is now those funny fins are going to be pushing around doubles! You don't know what you're going to miss at the park on Saturday...me in doubles...that should be fun to watch!

Watch out for the drop at the bottom of the stairs (especially at low tide) now that the rocks are gone!

Missy, I'll be on the King Neptune Saturday but may dive the park Sunday if I've finished editing the third episode of my sharks & rays series by then.

No worries Dr B~ I know where you live :eyebrow:

MissyP, I've moved.

Report from the dive park today indicated vis in the 10-20 ft range depending on who you asked. Beautiful topside conditions... warm sunshine. However, I'm glad I chose to edit rather than dive.

Yeeha, the King Neptune is going out Friday through Monday so it looks like I'll be on board doing the first big weekend of diving this year. See y'all in the evening hours!

I will be heading out to the island too! I will be at the seaport village in. maybe see you all there!

Which boat are you taking? Looks like both Robert and I are on the 615 out of San Pedro.. I'll be staying at the Hotel St Lauren-- haven't been there before so I hope its halfway decent!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom