Carrying Cart

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

holstin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Many of the dive sites I go to seem to have a long distance to walk from the truck. Has anyone ever made some kind of cart with wheels for carrying your tanks and bags closer to the dive site. I was looking for something alng the lines of what you see older people using to carry things like groceries around. something on two wheels that you can put the tanks inside and maybe just trough my bags on top or something.

Any ideas people have would be greatly appreciated. Either to purchase or to build. My wife isnt a very big person at all and its a lot of work for her to carry her tank very far even when its on her back.

Food for thought: if you need a cart that will travel on the beach or other sandy surface do a Google or eBay search for Wheeleez. Expensive carts but they do have those jazzy balloon tires that work great over every surface.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom