Carnival Conquest Oct 26th 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jay_SMART_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for divers booked on the Carnival Conquest October 26th 2008, for off the boat dive charters. I am planning on diving Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Since the boat docks in GC at 7AM finding a charter shouldn't be much of an obstacle, but the dock time of 9AM for Cozumel almost leads to booking an individual charter. I wanted to try Dive with Martin in Cozumel based on a lot of positive feedback from research on the board. They have a program called a Stand-By reservation where they hold a spot and if they get 4 or more divers then the trip is a go. If there are 4 or more confirmed divers they can do a guaranteed charter for $350. I will be solo as far as diving on this trip and just wanted to put out the feelers to connect with other divers who may be on this cruise. Feel free to post here or send me a PM.

Last edited:
Have you posted this on CruiseCritic.com?? You may get more responses there.
I was wanting to start on Scubaboard in hopes of finding more dedicated and experienced divers to book a charter with rather than maybe a bunch of once-a-year vacation divers, but thanks for another option.

I was wanting to start on Scubaboard in hopes of finding more dedicated and experienced divers to book a charter with rather than maybe a bunch of once-a-year vacation divers, but thanks for another option.

I can appreciate your desire to dive with more a more experienced group, but IMO, very few of the members of scubaboard are also cruisers. You'd definitely have better luck on the Roll Call section of cruisecritic. You'll need to join to check out the individual roll calls to find the one for your sailing.

For Cozumel, you should check with Scuba with Alison. She often has a later departure time to accommodate cruise divers later arrival time. She gets excellent reviews.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom