Caribe Blu Sold??? Any confirmation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
Was there two weeks ago...all good. As per above posts, they (Roberta and Val were there and so was Jeanie) finished the stairs and were half way through the restaurant extension. Also extending the dock to an L and modifying the pool deck area to make it much larger plus sand entry for the shore dive. In the future they will reno the rooms and upgrade with tighter bathroom windows and entry doors to attenuate the road noise. Great stay.

Good info - Thanks.

I read on here that they're doing a "coffee bar" in the lobby area - has that been done or should we plan on bringing or buying a coffee maker?

Good info - Thanks.

I read on here that they're doing a "coffee bar" in the lobby area - has that been done or should we plan on bringing or buying a coffee maker?

:popcorn:

I would bring my own if you need a hit a java before the boat. They were just finishing the concrete parging beside the stairs which will become the main desk area.

Daz - perhaps we can request early coffee with the concierge!
Does Paige know that you're now referring to her as "the concierge"? :no:

Hey everyone. We were in COZ back in June and loved it. I was wondering if someone who was there recently could post some pics of the renovation projects they have going on. I would like to see the changes. Thanks!

Chris

Thanks for all the info. We had dove with Dive With Martin on previous trips and are looking forward to arriving at Caribe Blue on Jan 10th. Sounds like a good op and place to stay!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom