Caribe Blu Sold??? Any confirmation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NitroxAZ

Registered
Reaction score
I hear that my favorite place to stay in Coz has been sold. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

I hear that my favorite place to stay in Coz has been sold. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Yes, it was sold and should be turned over by November 1st. The dive shop and hotel technically had different owners but they were sold as a package.

It happened yesterday. How did you hear so quickly?

Yes, it was sold and should be turned over by November 1st. The dive shop and hotel technically had different owners but they were sold as a package.

It happened yesterday. How did you hear so quickly?

How did YOU hear so quickly? Haha!

Actually, Blue Angel and Caribe Blu have been owned by the same people for the last several years.

I'm told nothing significant will change.

Just got back today from staying at Caribe Blu and diving with Blue angel since Thursday.

Yes, it has been sold, spoke allot with new owners as I was the "First Customer" as they put it.

I will write a full report in the morning.

And to all the na sayers about Caribe Blu, they were wrong... there were a couple of items, but more positive then negitive by a long shot.

Ok, need to unpack and download pictures. Oh and the trip was AWESOME

ok, 2 quick ones...

1. who are the new owners

2. are Mike and Jeanie still going to manage the hotel?

The new owners are Robert and Eva and they are from Canada. They seemed very very nice and were a pleasure to talk to.

As far as I know, Mike and Jeanie are still going to run things. Jeanie is super sweet and Mike is GREAT... dove with him 2 days and dang, that guy is awesome on his air. We did a nearly 90 min dive yesterday at Marathon Shallows.

The new owners are Robert and Eva and they are from Canada. They seemed very very nice and were a pleasure to talk to.

As far as I know, Mike and Jeanie are still going to run things. Jeanie is super sweet and Mike is GREAT... dove with him 2 days and dang, that guy is awesome on his air. We did a nearly 90 min dive yesterday at Marathon Shallows.

Marathon Shallows? Maracaibo Shallows, maybe?

dove with him 2 days and dang, that guy is awesome on his air. We did a nearly 90 min dive yesterday at Marathon Shallows.

Awesome on air especially for being a bigger guy, huh? He's got he best stories too. Dived with him many times and never heard the same story twice. Glad to hear he and Jeanie will still be in the mix at CB/BA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom