Caribbean map?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOODMAN

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here's a little different request. I am looking for a printed copy (suitable for framing) of a decent Caribbean map. I know there is a nice one on this site, but I want one for my wall, and that is harder to come by. I have looked at quite a few web vendors, and either they try to sell you a copy of an antique map, or else it is really large, like a fold-out type map. Are there no decent maps available that could be framed into a wall picture? I constantly have people ask me where such and such is, and it would be really nice to just walk over to the map and point things out. Anybody have any ideas? (I had a map of this type of the Bahamas that I bought in Nassau several years ago, but like a fool I forgot it in the airport when I left :shakehead and have never seen anything like it since.) Thanks for any help you guys can give me. Woody

This is the online store for one of the best map shops I've ever seen.

http://www.maps4u.com/

I got one last yr. in the Bahamas at Stuart's Cove..it's a really nice one and that's what I did with it...framed it and put in my office at work and there is another one at home.

woodman,
i use the national geographical map of the west indies.
i have it on the wall in my office at work.
it shows alot of detail and is very helpful when answering the hundreds of questions i receive from my co-workers concerning my last trip and my up-coming trip.
regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom