Cape Neddick Diving - Sunday July 19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lisa_j

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone! It's been a while, hope everyone's been diving their hearts out.
We're going to be in the NH/ME area this weekend and thought it might be cool to dive Cape Neddick on Sunday morning.
Will anyone be out there? Anything we'd need to know?

I'd appreciate any input, we've never dove that site, and I've only seen Nubble Light because it's in a few pictures in my house. Should be fun!

Lisa

well that rules that out. anyone got a deep pool in NH/ME?

Hey stranger

You guys getting bored of diving the Cape/P-Town? Would love to take to some of cool sites in NH but I'll be down at my in-laws place in Dennis this weekend. Give Jay a call at Portsmouth Scuba or Don Stevens at Atlantic Aquasport. Both can turn you onto some cool spots on the NH Seacoast. New Castle Island Common, Fort Stark. If you are ok with something a bit more challenging, Jay can point you to some sites in the Piscataqua River (Pierce Island wall dive, Fort Consitution) These dives you'll have to dive at slack tide.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom