Cape Ann today..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

livestodive

Contributor
Reaction score
We went today myself and one of the instructors. The wind wasn't cooperating too well.

Magnolia, Cathedral, Bass Rocks, too rough for my old body to try.

Old Garden was ok vis 5-8 ft. Surface temp 55 degs pretty stirred up. No noticable thermocline.

First dive 59 mins 41 ft max depth, 2 bugs. Started to the left and once depth was achieved we let the current push us south across to the center of the beach.

Second dive 1 hr 3 mins max depth 42 ft., 8 bugs. Went straight out from beach and drifted south. This meant we came back against current. "That'll keep ya in shape" is what I was told by the younger diver today.

We left at about 4 pm and the water was calming. Hopefully some of you will get nicer vis this weekend. Possible small craft warning tomorrow.

I wish I had weekends off to dive with neld members more. Hopefully I can hook up for a dive or 2 before the chill gets too bad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom