Cape Ann Sun 11/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’ll be at the BK at 10:30AM. The weather is starting to not look so good for Sunday. At first they said sunny 65, now their saying rain and in the 50’s. We’ll just have to wait and see.

RI is a little further than I wanted to go this Sunday. But if that’s where the group wants to go, there is enough of you that signed on to make it a good dive.

I’ll just shoot up to Nubble on Saturday and get my dive in there. Then I can hook up with the rest of you on some other date.

sure :), I can see you running for that 7 degree warmer water in RI. Arduous, would not want to have you change plans, as Aaron said, we can still do Cape Ann ( notice correct spelling)

AaronBBrown once bubbled...
I'm not going to bail out on you...just checking if RI would be a better site. Where are you coming from?

Your not bailing out on me AaronBBrown. As I said in an earlier post, let the majority set the dive location. If I or someone else can not make the location decided upon, that should not effect the majority. If it is decided that RI is the place to dive Sunday, then have at it. I am not made about it or anything, I was just not prepared to drive to RI this Sunday. I checked a map for Ft. Wetherill and it’s about 114 miles from my home in the Newburyport area. So if that’s the dive, then I will be happy to catch up with the group at a later time for a dive.

However, if anyone else can’t make the RI trip and still want to dive Cape Ann or some other north shore sight, then count me in…………………Arduous

No problem, Hope everyone shows up and has a good time.

I'm going to hit up Nubble for a dive Saturday, so I still get wet this weekend..................Arduous

How did the RI dive go ? How many showed up, what were the condtions ?

I dove Nubble Saturday. It was crowded has heck. Lots of cars and lots of divers. Viz was poor, only about 8 feet, but it was great to get wet again.

Back
Top Bottom