Cape Ann Sun 11/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wondering how small the dive world is. . .I was supposed to dive Sunday in RI but bailed due to beer convention hangover. A friend of mine, Seth M, who I was supposed to dive with mentioned he met up with another group of divers. Any chance it was you guys?

And if so, can I be made an "official" club member now due to a dive by proxy clause? Can you check the club rules? I'm sure its in there.

where are your priorities :)
dive, then drink beer.
I did not catch Seth's last name, but I think he said he lived in Marlboro. It probably was him.

"dive by proxy clause". hmmm. I think the rules that we all swore to during the harsh hazing and initiation process clearly state that new members must dive with the club.

I think that wearing the official NELD hat can be waived.

scubajess once bubbled...
Just wondering how small the dive world is. . .I was supposed to dive Sunday in RI but bailed due to beer convention hangover. A friend of mine, Seth M, who I was supposed to dive with mentioned he met up with another group of divers. Any chance it was you guys?

And if so, can I be made an "official" club member now due to a dive by proxy clause? Can you check the club rules? I'm sure its in there.

but after hearing it was 40 feet yesterday, I guess it's only hanging up to let the rinse water dry. :)

So Jess... when do you want to dive? Anyone up for this saturday at 10am? I'd of course prefer later, but I have a 5:00 suprise party to be at (so casual lateness is frowned upon), and as gmbaker said, "dive, then drink beer".

MSilvia once bubbled...
but after hearing it was 40 feet yesterday, I guess it's only hanging up to let the rinse water dry. :)

To add insult to injury, garyd said the vis was even better the week before. He was at Old Garden I believe. But you'll have to harass him about that for specifics.

AaronBBrown once bubbled...
Yeah...well, we went out on Sunday and had 2 ft vis! You can take your 30-40 ft and shove it!

:)

Well if it makes you feel any better, I went to work after the dives and the s*&t really hit the fan. The Cambridge Fire Dept. ripped me a new one... I still can't sit down. So karmically I made up for the good dive.

Oh well. :puter:

MSiliva: So Jess... when do you want to dive? Anyone up for this saturday at 10am? I'd of course prefer later, but I have a 5:00 suprise party to be at (so casual lateness is frowned upon), and as gmbaker said, "dive, then drink beer".

Screw it. The pool is closed. I was almost fooled into diving RI (yes--that is the Seth I know) with promises of warmer water. 50 is fine when it's sunny and warm outside. I can't take it. I'll turn into a popsicle. you dive, I'll drink beer. Speaking of that, when's the next club get together?

I'm into that! Can't wait for the shirts to be ready so we call all meet up again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom