Cape Ann Divers :(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah I should probably complete one thought before the next. Almost 50/50 - 5 men 4 women.
Sorry, just struck my funnybone :)

Everyone was required to show a waiver and present an AOW or higher C-card for the poling dive.

Sunday was very rough, so I understand why they called a dive. They should have called it earlier probably. Glad to hear that the boat is in good shape and that the crew is friendly. Not that I care about dry suit protocol a whole lot (don't have one and not on the market for one) - but did they ask for any proof of dry suit certification?

Sunday was very rough, so I understand why they called a dive. They should have called it earlier probably. Glad to hear that the boat is in good shape and that the crew is friendly. Not that I care about dry suit protocol a whole lot (don't have one and not on the market for one) - but did they ask for any proof of dry suit certification?
I was on that charter teaching a class (well, not teaching it as it turned out) , and they called us the day before offering the option to cancel or head out and see how it went. We chose to try and see. I'm not sure if that option was offered to everyone on the charter or just us because we were a group

closest fill is Undersea Divers in Danvers. Close to 128.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom