Cape Ann Day #3 - August 24-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raxafarian once bubbled...
shell.... are we making spring straps for you sat? Just need to plan what time I'm leaving for the BK..

Yeah! That would be great, what time do you suggest getting to BK? What do I need to bring? How much are you going to charge me? Should we meet in the a.m. in CT somewhere? What ever works for you is fine, let me know.

As for you Spectre, for starters, being from New Hampshire is not helping you...

shellbird once bubbled...
As for you Spectre, for starters, being from New Hampshire is not helping you...

Oh you can't blame that one on me... I spent 22 years as a Massachusetts resident, it was just by sick and twisted fate that I ended up in Cow Hampshire....

shellbird once bubbled...

Yeah! That would be great, what time do you suggest getting to BK? What do I need to bring? How much are you going to charge me? Should we meet in the a.m. in CT somewhere? What ever works for you is fine, let me know.

11am at the BK... then if it takes a little longer than the 1/2 hr I'm thinking, we're already where we are supposed to be. Just bring yourself and your fins... I think I have all I need... have to go home and count s-hooks... but I can pick up more if I need to tommorrow.

I still have your cell, so I'll give you a jingle when I'm on the road..

Well guys... it is with deep regret that I must cancel out of Cape Ann 3. Not only is the weather forecast less than favorable (I already dove there in crappy weather and I don't feel like doing it again) but I have umpteen reasons I came home to last night not to go so I guess the weather was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Rax, are you doing RI in Sept? Can we hook up then to do spring straps?

;-0 ;-0 ;-

As far as I can tell, reading through the posts, this is the list of people meeting tomorrow:

Raxafarian
Spectre
Msilvia
Northeastwrecks
Mshieldsdunn + Olga (hope I remembered that correctly)
Wackodacko + friend

livestodive + wife (posted he was attending 7/24... nothing since?)

the following are possibles:
AaronBBrown
Mrs. Raxafarian

Did I miss anyone?
see everyone at high noon.
Ken

Too bad, Shellbird... I look forward to meeting you next time.

I'm will be there with full tanks of 28 (Don't ask, I'm still learing how to partial pressure blend).

Just to confirm, we are meeting at NOON at the BK on 128 where the MWDC meets for the Date at Eight.

I'll be driving a tan Ford F150 Supercrew Pickup.

BTW, I haven't been on the North Shore since Winter. Is it worth bringing a wheel barrow to haul gear?

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...
I'm will be there with full tanks of 28 (Don't ask, I'm still learing how to partial pressure blend).

You must not have done mine... I got 31.9 and 32 :wink:

Just to confirm, we are meeting at NOON at the BK on 128 where the MWDC meets for the Date at Eight.

Yes

I'll be driving a tan Ford F150 Supercrew Pickup.

I'll either be in my '83 chevy caprice boat (was black at one time), or my '01 olds intrique (silver)... depends if the mrs. is going or not... whichever I have, I'll stick the dive flag out one of the windows.

cya there!

Back
Top Bottom