Cape Ann Day #3 - August 24-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whats goin on here...
newayzzzz ill see yall tomorrow at noon! (Spectre..if i dont call u..that means my balloon ride was cancelled and ill be driving from boston)
im driving a white explorer suv with a ski rack on top (the only one at this time of year!! [im too lazy to take it down])

wackodacko once bubbled...
whats goin on here...
newayzzzz ill see yall tomorrow at noon! (Spectre..if i dont call u..that means my balloon ride was cancelled and ill be driving from boston)
im driving a white explorer suv with a ski rack on top (the only one at this time of year!! [im too lazy to take it down])

The shack is the Scuba Shack dive shop in Rocky Hill, CT.

Northeastwrecks and myself go there... Paul is an instructor there.

Spectre once bubbled...

I was just trying a move your wife showed me...
No pun intended?

I initiated Cape Ann #1 I'll have you know! I am really going to be wishing I were there to meet you all, please try to go to RI on Sep 1!

Still tryin' for that Sep. 1 :)

NEW (Northeastwrecks is just too long to type):

So yer in our DM program huh?
Ed and I took our DM class together, I did AI at the same time and did my IDC the next year. If you want some experience (i.e. internship) I have a class Mon. night. This Mon. will be the last one, but if you want to get in, just show up at the shop around 6pm with yer stuff. Little John is my assistant on this one but I'll never turn a candidate away :)

EDIT
*Da*n it Ken, Git back to work!!!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom