Can't post new thread in A&I - again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Colonoscopy Advocate
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok, a short thread will post here, but not a long one.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/florida-keys/article238503848.html
A Cincinnati man died Tuesday morning while scuba diving off the Upper Florida Keys.
Carroll E. Demaris, Jr., 46, died at Mariners Hospital in Tavernier around 10:45 a.m. after being pulled from the water unconscious about an hour earlier near the Spiegel Grove shipwreck off Key Largo, according to the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office.
Several other divers were in the water with Demaris and brought him back to the Tropical Legend dive boat, where crew performed CPR, Adam Linhardt, sheriff’s office spokesman, said.
The boat rushed back to shore where was met by medics and sheriff’s office deputies at Marina Avenue in Key Largo.
Linhardt said an autopsy will be performed, but no foul play is suspected.

Since No one else has reported similar problems I think the problem is1 on your end..

How do you browse SB? Device? Operating System/Version? Browser/Version?

Since No one else has reported similar problems I think the problem is1 on your end..

How do you browse SB? Device? Operating System/Version? Browser/Version?
Maybe so. I had another problem tonight, but clearing Cache & History seems to help. I double posted a thread, still thinking it had not gone up, but then saw that it had twice, even tho my loading tab showed a failure.

I'm using a 5 year old Acer laptop with Win-7, the newest Chrome, but it happens on Firefox, too. It freezes from time to time. I have a newer laptop to move into, but I hate Win-10.

See if using Win10 on the new macine solves the problem. A few members have issues when browsing here with Win7

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom