Can't Get Peregrine to Sync with Subsurface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm finding that the SubSurface mobile app is the better (only?) way to get the dive logs from the Peregrine, and combined with the cloud capability the PC app is superior in analyzing data, and for manual entry of data that he Peregrine doesn't have.

Just got a Peregrine... Loaded 84 firmware...

Trying to pair to it from my Windows 10 laptop (fail)... Also, trying to download the logs to SubSurface (again, fail).

Has anyone made this work ? (and if so, how ?)

Thanks,

Gary Miyakawa

FWIW, when I bought my peregrine it would not pair with either my win 11 PC or my android phone.

In the shearwater cloud app I just told it to connect & it did. But not as a BT device in the control panel

This ^

So easy using the Android.

Just got a Peregrine... Loaded 84 firmware...

Trying to pair to it from my Windows 10 laptop (fail)... Also, trying to download the logs to SubSurface (again, fail).

Has anyone made this work ? (and if so, how ?)
I don’t use Windows, but I’ve heard the Bluetooth implementation on Windows is a bit flaky. Even so, it’s hit or miss on my MacBook (old one). What works regularly is connecting to either Shearwater Cloud, or Subsurface Mobile on my iPhone. That works flawlessly every time. Then, when I’m at my computer, I just sync and my logs are available wherever.

^This. I also had trouble with the BT > Peregrine connection on Win10, so now I only communicate with the Peregrine via my Android phone.

If I wasn't clear, it was the same with the phone (android, samsung S21) - don't sync via bluetooth, just open the app & tell it to connect to the comp

If I wasn't clear, it was the same with the phone (android, samsung S21) - don't sync via bluetooth, just open the app & tell it to connect to the comp
I have to do the same with my Peregrine.

DW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom