Cannot view "Track Messages"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha:
Diverlady, yep yours was turned off. It's on now.
Sapphire yours is on. Maybe it works now?

Doh!
Not working yet! I even tried logging out, shutting down the browser, bringing it back up again and logging back in. Still Nada! Maybe it takes some time. I'll try again later this afternoon.

Diverlady

diverlady:
Doh!
Not working yet! I even tried logging out, shutting down the browser, bringing it back up again and logging back in. Still Nada! Maybe it takes some time. I'll try again later this afternoon.

Diverlady

Hi Natasha,

Same thing, mine is still not working either... I will try again like Diverlady.

Hmm.. I rechecked Sapphire..against my profile, and your settings are the same as mine.
Maybe turn the computer off. Stand on your head, and say, "I love Natasha 3 times." I think that will work!
Ha!
No seriously, if it doesn't work later, or tomorrow I'll have NetDoc look at it, to see if I'm missing something.

Here it goes. I'm standing on my Head! Ooch
1. I love Natasha
2. I love Natasha
3. I love Natasha
:god:
All praise to Natasha!!! :60:

Nada not even a tingle.
O ya Natasha my PM tracking isnt working can you lOOk into it.
Mike

Natasha:
No seriously, if it doesn't work later, or tomorrow I'll have NetDoc look at it, to see if I'm missing something.

Check in the usergroup configs, it's possible it's turned off in the registered group. In the Usergroup Manager, select to edit the registered group config. Near the bottom of the page there is a Private Message section with a setting for 'Can Use Message Tracking'.

FIXED!!!

HA! I rebooted my PC. It was about time I did it anyway. It's working now.

Thanks to everyone who looked into this for me.

Diverlady

OK Jeff..Thanks. Done.
All praise back to Spectre now. Let's all stand on our heads again...
We love Spectre
We love Spectre....
Is it working now for anyone but the Mods now?

I love you too. :kiss:

It works for me now, too! Muchas gracias, Natasha and Jeff!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom