Cannot view "Track Messages"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverlady

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
When I tried to see whether a PM I'd sent last week had been viewed yet, I go the following response:

diverlady, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Once again, I was merely trying to view the Track Messages area after sending a PM. I had this ability last week but not now.

Diverlady

Oops! I did a search but I must have had a typo in it as nothing came up.

Diverlady

diverlady:
There is a problem with the search fuction. However my tracking works, and I think yours should too.
Did you go to your CP..then look to your left under private messages and then under tracking?
The PMs read should be at the top of the page with the times read.
Did that help or make sense?

Hi Natasha,

Yes, that's what I did when I got the above-mentioned message. It was working last week, but not now. Maybe next week it'll be fine again (but broken for the week after that.....LOL)

Diverlady

OK..I'll go in deeper and look.

Natasha:
OK..I'll go in deeper and look.

Natasha, FYI I have the same problem as DiverLady, as I previously posted. It worked the first few days and then stopped.

Diverlady, yep yours was turned off. It's on now.
Sapphire yours is on. Maybe it works now?

I can find my sent messages and reread them and know they where sent out ok. so i wouldnt worry because you two Ladies if you sent someone a PM they are going to move Heaven and Earth to get to them.
:gorgeous:

Mike

Got Air.. LOL True.
Diverlady:
I can see you're still getting that message. Try to reboot, and then tell me if it's OK.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom