Cancun To San Pedro, Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I just returned from a dive trip to Playa and Cozumel. I met a couple that had come up from Belize and had taken the boat from San Pedro to Chetumal and the bus to Cancun. I plan to incorporate a Belize trip the next time I fly to Cancun for a few weeks. Anyone else done both areas in one dive trip?

Yep. Did the same thing. Just catch the ADO from either Cancun or Playa but you will end up losing a day of diving for the travel so I probably would not try to incorporate Belize into the plan unless you have over a week in your schedule.

Yep. Did the same thing. Just catch the ADO from either Cancun or Playa but you will end up losing a day of diving for the travel so I probably would not try to incorporate Belize into the plan unless you have over a week in your schedule.
A lost day of diving total or a lost day on both legs of the trip? I usually spend a few weeks when I go down, so one day lost is no big deal. How did you like the diving in Belize vs Cozumel?

I took a bus from Belize City to Chetumal. I had no idea there was a boat direct from San Pedro, or I might have looked into that. Useful to know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom