Cancun or Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cozumel is awesome and worth the trouble. Just think of the travel time as your surface time. Have fun!

I don't agree, I did the Cancun to Cozumel dive trip, wasn't that tuff. Did it twice in one week and enjoyed all four dives

WOW, that sounds waaaay to hectic for my liking on vacation, I was in Playa Del Carmen last month and to do coz I met at the dive shop at 7:30, 9:00am ferry to Coz, depart on dive boat at 10:30, in the water at 12:00, 2nd dive near 2:00, back to ferry dock at 4:00, 5:00 ferry back, finally get back to my hotel at 6:30, a long day for 2 tanks, now from Cancun you add an hour each way just to get to PCD. I much prefered local diving where I was sipping a Margi at the pool by 1:30. My next trip I'm adding 3-4 days ON coz so I can relax and enjoy the diving there.

That's why I am staying at Coz next trip...I want to dive not party. I said it was doable, not preferable!

Mike

Hi Ben, Hope all is going well. Time share in Coz we had to use, sucks to be us. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom