Cancun diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

celo

Reaction score
Okay, I have heard Cancun is so close to Cozumel we should take the extra time and go there! Any suggestions? We would love to dive the wall but cannot seem to find a dive outfit in Cancun who will facilitate the dive trip. Apparently we can only take a cab from Cancun to PDC and take the ferry to Cozumel to dive. Will be there 4th of July weekend. Any suggestions are welcome.

Unless things have changed mightily since january, there are a few ops in cancun who run day trips to Coz and/or the cenotes. I've been on them.

Where are you staying? I'll give you some ops who would be handy. Email me or PM me if you'd rather.

JF

In Cancun you can try Lemon Divers, Their located on the beach area of Las Perlas Hotel. We used them when we were in Cancun last year. Very reasonable price and they will pretty much set up what you want and where you want to dive. The best part is its not a cattle boat. One dive we had 3 other people with us, the rest of the dives their was either just us or another couple, was great.

Safe Diving
Barriecuda

I stay in Cancun and do day trips to other locations such as the cenotes or Cozumel. Around Cancun you may want to research Manchones reef. Also off of Isla Mujeres is the cave of the sleeping sharks. And I love Dos Ojos Centote.

Try Blue Planet Adventures. Their email is blueplanetmx@hotmail.com. Tell them what you need and they will accommodate you. They usually take about a week to answer emails so be patient.

Back
Top Bottom