Cancun diving--including Cenotes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richhagelin

Contributor
Reaction score
Going to be in Cancun for a week in Oct. Normally go to Coz to dive, but this time, the non-divers want to stay in Cancun. Who are some good dive ops for Cancun dives. Who is good for diving cenotes?

Thanks,

Rich Hagelin

Adam at cave heaven, best cenote knowledge around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Rich,

We specialize in cenote diving and training. We do personalized trips every day. If you could just let me know exactly what are you looking for and I can set a package for you and your friends.

Hope we get to dive with you!

Karla

Do yourself a favour and contact Erik at "Beyond Diving" in Playa. Make your way from Cancun (the local bus is awesome) and Erik will take you to the cenote of your choice and you will get personalized service. He is the only dive operation on the Mayan Riviera that I would use. Feel free to message me for any additional information.

I will also recommend Nico or Martin of CenoteXperience. Have used them on several prior trips and will be using them again in December. They are a class act!

As you see all recommendations for Cenotes only, nothing about Cancun ocean.
Guess why....
I was staying 6 days in Cancun for dive propose only.
Except 20 minutes to see underwater museum, absolutely nothing to see in Cancun area under water.

Cancun has a wide variety of dives to offer, not only the Cancun Underwater Museum, there are a couple of Wrecks and many diverse sites to dive from 30ft to 60ft depths.
If you would like more information please click on the link and send us an email, we provide personalized, private diving to all the different areas as well as Cavern diving and have been doing so for the last 18 years.
Here is a link so you can enjoy some Cancun Diving footage and you can check if there is really nothing to see.

I can as well recommend Erik at Playa del Carmen he is one of the best.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mcachoa/videos

Happy Dives,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom