Canadian Dive Shops???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i agree with buying local. problem is, there are only a couple dive shops within 200 miles, and they dont stock alot. nothing in the way of BP/W setups.

Hey People. I wondering if there are any Real good, well priced dive shops in Canada.

I'm from the US, so you can take this for what it's worth, but from what I've seen of the Canadian tax system, I don't think you're going to find a lot of bargains. I don't know how people or businesses survive there.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a tax-revolt at some point.

flots.

We're one step away from throwing some tea into the harbour.

I would love to hear more about our tax system from US citizens, additionally I would dearly love to hear more about this "tax revolt" you speak of. :confused:

I would love to hear more about our tax system from US citizens, additionally I would dearly love to hear more about this "tax revolt" you speak of.
confused.gif

Considering that you have a 13% sales tax, and income tax seems to run around 40%, I don't think you'll have long wait.

flots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom