Can you name the fish or the place?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL "HOT"Catherine. I didn't post, Leesa did it for me. I haven't caught up to the big girl level. I can't figure out our computer stuff (we only have Mac's).

Melissa

ch0ppersrule:
LOL "HOT"Catherine. I didn't post, Leesa did it for me. I haven't caught up to the big girl level. I can't figure out our computer stuff (we only have Mac's).

Melissa

...only have Mac's???

yes, you know I can't find my way around them. I need easy simple instructions (maybe I should have been born a male-LOL).

okay- when we get back from lunch I will start posting more pictures. Got it figured out.

Melissa

Dwarf moray- unknown site. Nice moray shot. Okay, so I forgot to add a picture yesterday and Vince is sleeping now (he worked a mid and got home at 5:30 this morning).

Chepar- Thursday is fine with me.

Critter is right :D

This critter..well no one has been able to figure out what it is...Not even John Hoover...never saw it again...Was found in the tail wing of the corsair...has anybody seen something like this??

Reposting the dive site

very interesting. I have no clue what it is. There isn't usually to much to see on the Corsair (besides the usual fish, resident eel and occasionally the tako). Is that a mouth or leg?

very hard to tell...I can see the big eye..and if I burn the area on the other side there is an eye there too...the color is wrong for a cuttle fish and the shape is wrong for a big eye...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom