Can you name the fish or the place?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBAS:
Well, that would be Vince... but I wouldn't go so far as to say he is a wreck just yet!

hahahah that was good. (hi Vince) your friends are looking out for you.

Justleesa, I think that creature deserves his own thread. That is amazing!!

justleesa:
Critter is right :D

This critter..well no one has been able to figure out what it is...Not even John Hoover...never saw it again...Was found in the tail wing of the corsair...has anybody seen something like this??

Reposting the dive site

The site looks like Makaha Caverns - but you know me and dive sites. Where is the eye on the critter? I can't see it.

DiverBAS- you are correct, that is Vince. How did you know. I was just messing around trying to see if I could finally figure out how to add a thumbnail.

Melissa

Looks like you did good Melissa :D

Chepar-not Makaha :D If you look that the cropped photo, to your left - some what in the shadows you will see the eye. By looking at it the eye looks about as big as the body is high. If you still can't see it I'll burn it out a bit more.

Catherine - When I first took the picture I had posted it here on the board, sent it to the Bishop Museum and to John Hoover. No one could ID it. I haven't been back to the corsair since I took that picture, which what over 2 years agao. :bawling:

justleesa:
Critter is right :D

This critter..well no one has been able to figure out what it is...Not even John Hoover...never saw it again...Was found in the tail wing of the corsair...has anybody seen something like this??

Reposting the dive site

Is the dive site Fantasy Reef?

OK, it was a toughie...it is finger coral reef which is off to the left of the pipe.

What about these?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom