Question Can I Hand Carry My Scuba Diving Regulator on Cebu Pacific from Manila to Boracay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone!

I’m planning a trip to Boracay and I’m bringing my scuba diving gear. I chatted with Cebu Pacific customer service, and they confirmed that I can hand carry my scuba diving regulator on my flight from Manila to Boracay.

However, I just want to make sure if anyone has done this before. If you have experience traveling with diving equipment on this airline, I’d love to hear about it! Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

You have a severe weight limit for carry-on, I think. Regs are heavy.

7kg limit. Regs are fine.

Yup, but have you tried bringing it in your hand carry on a Cebu Pacific flight?
Had no problem. But watch the weight limit of your bag. I separate the 2nds from the first to make it fold up in my carry on easier.

Print out the email from Cebu Pacific as an insurance just in case.

7kg is the official limited but......A small backpack and a small soft bag are far better than those stupid plastic trolley bags so common in any flight.
BTW, Cebu Pacific is NOT that straight nowadays.
If the flight is full they might even offer to check in your hand carry at the gate.
Regulator WAS not allowed as hand carry in Philippines few yrs ago but the ban has been lifted.

The final decision is with the check in staff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom