Question Can I expect big differences moving from Scubapro to Atomic?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am living in “Arab” countries since decade as an expat, I have opened more than two dozens of restaurants in six different countries, I had managed coffee roastery, I have been in all over Turkey and Greece, then you saying you had a coffee. 🤣
Okay, now I'm going to have to call BS on this one. Regardless, that actually doesn't qualify you as an expert, but hey, you do you.

Okay, now I'm going to have to call BS on this one. Regardless, that actually doesn't qualify you as an expert, but hey, you do you.
I am not an expert on anything in life, only difference is i know what i know and what i don't know.

But having a coffee in Greece or your friend with PHD and your Arabic family roots that you bragging about on your previous posts isn't BS right?

You are just funny. :wink:

But having a coffee in Greece or your friend with PHD and your Arabic family roots that you bragging about on your previous posts isn't BS right? You are funny. :wink:
(1) I'm half-Greek. (2) Not my friend, but I worked at a coffee machine company and Caffe Lusso is a company that they worked with. (3) Not my family, but my goddaughter's. How is any of that bragging? I won't say you are funny in return though. I'm out.

Will those reusable SP mouthpiece straps work on the atomics?

Back
Top Bottom