Can Anyone bring me up to speed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eramosakarst

Registered
Reaction score
Besides certain organizations pushing the "new generation of primaries" what is the deal on diverite mls lights?Are there any horror stories-i can get one real cheap and my previous diverite Big square box was great.Sure I wont have hours of burn time but until I am pushing 300ffw for hrs do I really need this capacity?The ml2 gives me 300 min burn time any more for repeated diving I can just use spare batteries.What Are peoples thought on this subject?

Its a huge clunky cannister. I use to own a MLS1 and had no problems with it. I chose to sell it but I kept the HID head and had it put on a Stealth Cannister which is 4 times smaller and gets the same burn time (www.stealthdive.com) but uses NiMh batteries. The MLS2 is double the size I think? That would be way, way to large for my liking. I have heard of people having problems with the screw on lid of the MLS1 and 2 leaking but like I said I have never had a problem. Hope this helps.

Nice cannisters-Yours?I do not find the cannister clunky myself but the smaller cannisters are nice!I have also been looking at the oms phantom light-I like the long thin cannister{similar to british sidemounters kit}But I only know one person using this light.

Back
Top Bottom