Can anybody tell me what these are?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And just in case there is any question, that is my photo but I have no problems at all with any of you using it. I was just joking with couv...funny thing I just put it out in the public on friday. The internet is a fast thing and you never know where your stuff will show up.
By the way, that nut is a SS Scubapro one fresh out of a really abused Mk-5

It looks like the one on the right in the second picture. The "barrel" which it is inside looks like the one in the first picture.

I take it that it's the wrong retaining screw?

There is a possibility that you don't have a MK 5. It could be a clone and all the parts are correct. A while back I was searching for a replacement for a couple of turret retainers and I scrounged parts from clones.....that's probably where those two bastard parts came from. After you post a few pictures, we can dig around to see if we can find a manual or diagram that fits what you have.

Ok.
The yoke handle that came off of it has the ScubaPro label on it :S

I tried it earlier on today. It doesn't leak so long at the 1st stage is still and nothing moves. the moment i try to turn my head with the 2nd stage in my mouth, there is a flood of bubbles, so it may be that there is something else wrong here. I'll try to open it up later on today.

Sorry I'm only getting back to this now.
While opening the stage, the screw holding the turret on snapped :S So I'm looking to see if I can get out the parts, but it's on a low flame. In the mean time I'm looking for a replacement...

Sorry I'm only getting back to this now.
While opening the stage, the screw holding the turret on snapped :S So I'm looking to see if I can get out the parts, but it's on a low flame. In the mean time I'm looking for a replacement...

You can get a stainless steel one here: Shop Online

It's on the list which is waiting for payday...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom