Cambria Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tnyswonger

Reaction score
Has anyone been scuba diving near cambria or the surrounding are--somewhere like otter cove for instance? If so, what is the vis like and what type of sea life is there?

Thanks!

tnyswonger once bubbled...
Has anyone been scuba diving near cambria or the surrounding are--somewhere like otter cove for instance? If so, what is the vis like and what type of sea life is there?

Thanks!

I tried to beach dive from leffingwell landing once in San simeon. I dove inside the cove and the vis was terrible and very shallow.

I have a kayak now and am gonna go out by the wash rocks where it is a little deeper(around 35-50 ft from what i hear).Here is a little info on that site..... http://www.slooceancurrents.com/travel/images/Leffingwell.gif

Morro bay can be hit and miss and you have to dive during high slack tide to get any kind of vis and not fight the current.

Spooners at montana de oro can be a good dive spot from what i hear.I have yet to dive there with more than a foot of vis.

Back
Top Bottom