Calling Aquarena Divers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Checked email and just received the authorization to dive at Archaeology for both Thursday and Friday.
It's been over 4 weeks since my last compressed air fix, man am I ready.
Anybody else gonna be out there?

Changing subjects - A buddy told me next time I was in S.M. I just had to eat at Herb's Taco hut, anybody know if it's around or still good?

Checked email and just received the authorization to dive at Archaeology for both Thursday and Friday.

Changing subjects - A buddy told me next time I was in S.M. I just had to eat at Herb's Taco hut, anybody know if it's around or still good?

Got mine today...I'll be there Friday....I'm diving Archaeology too.....:D

Yes it is still there. If you like Mexican Food/Tex Mex it is great. If you tolerate it then it okay. I try not to eat Tex Mex more than once a year if I am forced to.

Okay, ya'll...Glad to hear that everyone seems to be getting their authorization papers. I emailed Erica earlier in the week to check on them, so it appears we're right on schedule. I echo Dowfornow...it's been about three weeks since my gear was wet, so I'm ready! This should be fun.
Erica has split us into pairs and trios (Bogrady, looks like you and I have been paired for Friday, but I don't know where we're going to be). I'm going to be there on Friday only (I'm presenting workshops at the conference on Thursday--over diving the Flower Gardens and using scuba to teach science concepts), so ya'll have a great time on Thursday.
Let me know if there's anything I can do or if anyone needs more info. See ya'll there!

Still there and still great. I stop there often, good stuff. I try not to eat Mexican Food more than three times a week myself.

Yup, I'm in on Thurs morning.

Herbert's Taco Hut is great, but Mamacita's is pretty dang good too, and right across the street too. There's also Cancun Rob's which is just north of downtown.

Is there anything special that we need to be doing while we're down there, or just do the normal tasks that we would if we were volunteering?

Herbert's Taco Hut is great, but Mamacita's is pretty dang good too, and right across the street too.

Mamacita's is AWESOME! They have the best salsa verde I've ever eaten ANYWHERE.

Back
Top Bottom