California Monterey Diver invades Tampa!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Floridians,

I'm finally posting a confirmed arrival to your coastal waters. I fly in tomorrow 4-8 at 10pm and will be in Apollo Beach until the 18th of April.

I'm bringing my entire gear; 7mm wetsuit and drysuit/undergarments for your temps. I want to dive as many times as the Floridians would like to invite me.

I am waiting for Captain Mike from Tanks a lot to confirm my trip on 4-9 for my 4 tank dive but the weather is saying NO!!!

I am an Advanced Open Water diver with 60 logged dives all Cold Water in Monterey. I'm still a novice and don't mind doing very basic dives.

Anyway, please post and lets get this thread ignited...

Thanks,

MG

Mike.

You are getting sick, Very sick Mike, Very sick with a bad cold and you can't go and need a friend like me to take your place for you!!:D

LOL,

Jim you are too funny... I took some Penicllin and I feel great, so Floridians when are you showing me your beaches? Let's dive... :D

MG

Mike.

You are getting sick, Very sick Mike, Very sick with a bad cold and you can't go and need a friend like me to take your place for you!!:D

:rofl3::rofl3: I'll fight you for his place!!!!! :rofl3::rofl3:

have fun mike!

:rofl3::rofl3: I'll fight you for his place!!!!! :rofl3::rofl3:

have fun mike!

Sorry Kathy....
I can't fight a sweet and very cute girl...

So you win...If you were not Married, I would fight for you though..If I won I would be the luckiest Man alive..

I got some really cute pictures of you.

Sorry for the hijack Mike.. It does keep the thread alive though.

Sorry Kathy....
I can't fight a sweet and very cute girl...So you win...If you were not Married, I would fight for you though..If I won I would be the luckiest Man alive..I got some really cute pictures of you. Sorry for the hijack Mike.. It does keep the thread alive though.

Awee you're sweet! I'd love to see the pic's somewhere - PM me if you post 'em. Mike have a great weekend, sorry for the hijack & I really hope you get some warm diving :D!

Jim,

If you thought she was cute at the MAG, you should have seen her on the wetsuit hunt we did today... :)

She tried on, Pinnacles, Aqualung, Xcel, and Bodyglove. I was here K, try this one, okay how about this one... :)

I don't think I want K to be in a drysuit, I like her in the wetsuit too sexy, but I know she will not last Jim, our waters are going to scare her back to her home town in Miami with her Floridian buddies... :(

Hang in there K, I cannot wait to dive with you again... :)

MG

Jim,

If you thought she was cute at the MAG, you should have seen her on the wetsuit hunt we did today... :)

She tried on, Pinnacles, Aqualung, Xcel, and Bodyglove. I was here K, try this one, okay how about this one... :)

I don't think I want K to be in a drysuit, I like her in the wetsuit too sexy, but I know she will not last Jim, our waters are going to scare her back to her home town in Miami with her Floridian buddies... :(

Hang in there K, I cannot wait to dive with you again... :)

MG

She has got too be the most beautiful wet-suit in town!:D

Thank you, I am that way with girls.
PM sent

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: I'm sure you have LOTS of friends!!! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Jim,

If you thought she was cute at the MAG, you should have seen her on the wetsuit hunt we did today... :) She tried on, Pinnacles, Aqualung, Xcel, and Bodyglove. I was here K, try this one, okay how about this one... :)

I don't think I want K to be in a drysuit, I like her in the wetsuit too sexy, but I know she will not last Jim, our waters are going to scare her back to her home town in Miami with her Floridian buddies... :( Hang in there K, I cannot wait to dive with you again... :)MG

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Goin' hunting for more suits tomorrow!!! Something in this town gotta work!! Gotta live down this WWW title - new friends to play with, seals are soo cute & my gear gets bored when it's dry for so long :wink: :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom