California Monterey Diver invades Tampa!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My goodness,

If this is happening under the Floridian waters in plain view, I'd be scared to ask what's behind rock number one?

However, it would make for a great sequel to the infamous xxx movie Behind the Green Door, I could call it Behind the Green Rock... :)

That kind of diving will spoil you. Its really nice to not have to swim to the boat.

Mike, it's me, Nancy, new member of the Scuba World! Love the pix and videos and it was great to meet you!

Hey all,

Join me in congratulating Nancy on completing her Open Water certification. I was there to see it in person when she completed. She and her husband are awesome. Florida rocks!!!

MG

Congrats Nancy!!!! Mike we look forward to hearing you have decided Cali sucks an you will be moving to FLA. :wink:

Congrats Nancy!!!! Mike we look forward to hearing you have decided Cali sucks an you will be moving to FLA. :wink:

Cali suck :shocked2: but, but, but, they have Wreck Alley :thumbs-up Oh and they have seals :love: It is kinda cold though. I think the temp when I was there was 48! Aye carumba.

We may have killer wrecks and reefs but those kelp forests in California are something else...

Cheers.

-J.-

Attachments

• Me_with_kelp.JPG
    Me_with_kelp.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 27
  • Kelp_Bass_02.JPG
    Kelp_Bass_02.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 31
  • CA_State_Fish_Garibaldi_02.JPG
    CA_State_Fish_Garibaldi_02.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 43