California Kelp Divers T-Shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
For those of you considering ordering...

I haven't ordered the California shirt (but I'm thinking about it- I dove Monterrey... can I join?), but I've ordered several of her Shark Bites comics shirts (3 plus 1 Dork Diver shirt...), mugs, and both Christmas cards she offers. I've been blown away by the quality- I've ordered from Cafepress in the past and thought it was poor to middlin' quality (had to say it that way- I'm from the midwest, we say yur'n and mine and we eat a lot of corn...). These things I've ordered from Lisa's store have been fantastic- even after a wash or two (don't mention the ketchup I dribbled...).

I am really impressed with what I've bought.

And if you use the code "CABINTEE" at checkout it gives you $10 off until Aug 31st (I think you have to have $50 worth in your cart, though). They were running a buy 3 t-shirts, get 1 free deal recently- that may not be going on any more.

Wish I would have seen this first! I already ordered mine...and it shipped same day!! Woo Hoo!

Awesome tee's Leesa! As soon as I get paid I will order some.

Ber Rabbit:
Just ordered two as well. If hubby and I are going to come out and raid the Wrinkles November dive I'd like to LOOK like I belong in the SoCal group because I sure can't ACT like anything but a midwestern :dork2:
Ber :lilbunny:

Hey Ber Rabbit, so what! Where do you think all the white people in California came from. :D

muddiver:
Hey Ber Rabbit, so what! Where do you think all the white people in California came from. :D

LOL! That's not what I meant :rofl3: Y'all are usually bronzed beauties, I can blind you with my pasty, almost fluorescent white legs :dork2:

Ber Rabbit:
LOL! That's not what I meant :rofl3: Y'all are usually bronzed beauties, I can blind you with my pasty, almost fluorescent white legs :dork2:

Oh Ber, I live in CA but this San Francisco girl could probably give you a good run for your $$$ in the pasty legs department! :D

sarita75:
Oh Ber, I live in CA but this San Francisco girl could probably give you a good run for your $$$ in the pasty legs department! :D

Are you going to the Wrinkles dive in November? Hubby and I are coming out for that :D You and I could set up a "Pastiest Legs" competition :eyebrow:

Ber Rabbit:
Are you going to the Wrinkles dive in November? Hubby and I are coming out for that :D You and I could set up a "Pastiest Legs" competition :eyebrow:

Ber - Oh...that's tempting. Unfortunately, I will have just gotten back from FL and the Keys so I will have tojoin the group another time. :(

Ber Rabbit:
You and I could set up a "Pastiest Legs" competition :eyebrow:

Right up there with "The Biggest Loser" :truckergirl: :D :rofl3:

The buy 3 get 1 free is over (or, at least, I don't see it being advertised anywhere). CABINTEE should be good for the rest of the month. If I get more coupons in my inbox, I'll (try to remember to) share. :D

Ber Rabbit:

I'm in! Being in construction my legs rarely see the outside of a pair of jeans. :D

Back
Top Bottom