California Kelp Divers T-Shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I received mine in the mail today! They look great!!!! :chicken:

Mine made it too! YAY! Hubby thought they were cool too! I can't wait to get to SoCal!
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Mine made it too! YAY! Hubby thought they were cool too! I can't wait to get to SoCal!
oooh, legs :)
I'm waiting to see if I can, then I will order mine and we can see just who's legs are more pasty .. not everyone in So Cal gets a tan , lol

D_B:
oooh, legs :)
I'm waiting to see if I can, then I will order mine and we can see just who's legs are more pasty .. not everyone in So Cal gets a tan , lol

YAY! One more possible candidate for the pasty legs photo! :eyebrow:

leesa, got mine yesterday,,, the design looks even better in real life!!! We will have to get in line and show off in Nov/Catalina. Now all is missing is you getting away from that warm, 100+ foot viz water and jumping in the cool 55f, 40 foot (or less) viz kelp diving.

you really know how to tempt a gal, don't'cha? :blinking:

Looking forward to that pic...THANK YOU!

Awwwwww..... Guess what's arrived!!! - see photo! (sorry for the crazy picture - my arms are only so long!)

Attachments

• IMG_3200.small.jpg
    IMG_3200.small.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 65
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom