California Kelp Divers T-Shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
HEY! the orange really shows up great on the dark shirts! Thanks for posting :hugs:

It does - I was quite impressed. I love the design and am going to wear it tomorrow to the Meet and Greet in Monterey! Hoorah!:D

Just placed an order for a shirt for me and the wife. Can't wait to see them, the design looks great! If I get mine in time I'll be sporting it in Hawaii! :)

Time for a Holiday Sale! All California Kelp Diver items are on sale here

Thanks to all those that are already enjoying their CKD goodies (and more)...Would love to see some more pics!

I love the shirt! I've gotten several compliments on it. No pics yet, though, and sadly, I'm not making it to the SB weekend in Catalina after all.

Curious: The Garibaldi on my shirt looks a LOT more "yellow" than on screen (my screen is calibrated, but it looks very orangey on other screens as well. Are all the shirts like that, or is mine a mis-print somehow?

Saw Ber and hubs struttin their MidWest best in the Ts but was too shy to ask where they got them...:blinking:

Now I know! Ordering one right after I finish typing.

Orange wants one too.
orange.jpg

Saw Ber and hubs struttin their MidWest best in the Ts but was too shy to ask where they got them...:blinking:

Now I know! Ordering one right after I finish typing.

Orange wants one too.
orange.jpg

He'll come up and say "You have to pose with the lion" but he's too shy to ask where a shirt came from? RIIIIIIIIGHT! :eyebrow:

Of course maybe I'm not as intimidating wearing rabbit ears :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom