Cabo San Lucas... Been there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to hear you had a good time and were able to dive Gordo Banks. We recently returned from La Paz and dove with Baja Quest. The winds were a problem only 1 day out of 4 and even then they weren't that bad. We had a great time diving with the sea lions at Los Islotes and saw hammerheads at El Bajo. My husband even saw a bird at 20' swimming after a school of fish! I would highly recommend Baja Quest and the Hotel Perla. It was great to stay in town and visit different restaurants for dinner each night. After seeing the cattle boat operation of Club Cantamar I would not recommend that to anybody. Each day our small boat beat them to the dive sites and once they did appear there were people everywhere under water. To each his own but I prefer a smaller boat operation that does a great job ensuring a good time.

Back
Top Bottom