Cabilao Trip Report - Polaris Dive Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, he had a Canadian Passport but he couldn't have been a real Canadian. We are too polite...:14:

dennis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where have u been?!!!!

OK. I am now in Cebu airport with 3 hrs to kill. On my way back from Cabilao. Stayed at the La Estrella. The rooms were so so ( but the lack of electricity after midnight was a killer! Man was it hot!), but the diving was STUPENDOUS. 2 days and around 180 keepers. And there was quite a few firsts. I would really recommend Cabilao Dive Centre simply for one reason. Bobet. He has got to be the best critter spotter ever. Roy, the other divemaster, comes in at a very very very close second. Once I get into the lounge, I will be able to start uploading some of the pics. Will post some later in the U/W Photo forum.

Back to work tomorrow.. urgh..

Sounds like Bobet and Jericho from Polaris ought to have a "spot-out"...

Mmmmmmmmmm... Cabilao...

Z...

Sounds like Bobet and Jericho from Polaris ought to have a "spot-out"...

Mmmmmmmmmm... Cabilao...

Z...

i recall jericho saying he learned from bobet. anyways, i'm back from davao. will try to post pics tomorrow.

Think I saw on the Cabilao Dive Center page that Bobet is now managing the shop there.

Now, if only La Estrella would have air-con rooms....... :shakehead:

where is cabilao dive center? the other side of the island?

im not really sure. i do know theres a cabilao dive resort somewhere in the island too?

i only tried polaris.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom