Cabilao Trip Report - Polaris Dive Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is one thing I noticed in Cabilao and not sure if all the guides do it... trying to pose critters for the photographers... I won't mention specific names and don't want to tarnish the reputations of all the guides there. Just hope other visitors don't encourage it.

I only saw this once with one guide. I feel they really don't need to do it though, there are so many critters there, if one doesn't want to be shot, there are plenty more willing subject in the next patch foot of coral..

boohooo.... i guess they get pressured with you lot bringing all your intimidating gear set ups...

:rofl3: :rofl3:

boohooo.... i guess they get pressured with you lot bringing all your intimidating gear set ups...

:rofl3: :rofl3:

hehehe, it's big money bags like Tim who make it clear at the start of the trip that the guide's tip will be proportional to how many unique critters are found...

:joke:

dennis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where have u been?!!!!

I had a little medical problem that seems to be sorted now. I just got back to the Philippines. Thanks for asking Maggie...:D

edited because I realised that Rugby songs relating to "male complaints" might violate the TOS...

Other than that, how's life, Dennis :)

There is one thing I noticed in Cabilao and not sure if all the guides do it... trying to pose critters for the photographers... I won't mention specific names and don't want to tarnish the reputations of all the guides there. Just hope other visitors don't encourage it.

Well, I bring my own stainless steel tweezers for critter posing....carefull not to squish those nudis.:D

No, i don't do that but sure have been tempted though..

ever try stacking nudi's? :eyebrows: :joke:

Back
Top Bottom