Cabilao Trip Report - Polaris Dive Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

according to stories over a couple of beers bobet, jericho and most of the other dms there trained with sea explorers. they say the guy who manages sea explorers is tops when it comes to critter spotting. after tim's pics i think they're telling the truth. :D

according to stories over a couple of beers bobet, jericho and most of the other dms there trained with sea explorers. they say the guy who manages sea explorers is tops when it comes to critter spotting. after tim's pics i think they're telling the truth. :D
you'd agree Jericho is the better DM in Polaris?

you'd agree Jericho is the better DM in Polaris?

i like jericho best among the Polaris DM. :D

no still, i'd say jericho is better than mike. maybe it was their off day but comparing to what tim saw the two pale in comparison.

boohooo.... ive seen really cool stuff with jericho. seen most of those stuff except the blue ringed octopus... but saw an octopus nevertheless during a night dive.

i just didn't have a camera to prove it. :D

There is one thing I noticed in Cabilao and not sure if all the guides do it... trying to pose critters for the photographers... I won't mention specific names and don't want to tarnish the reputations of all the guides there. Just hope other visitors don't encourage it.

yeah true that, we did see everything else short of the blue ring with Polaris. Like I said, Jericho was pointing stuff out faster than I could shoot, and I forgot to charge the cam battery before the best dive...

But anyway...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom