Cabilao Trip Report - Polaris Dive Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Caloy/Jon, great pics and trip report, thanks for sharing.

OK, heading to La Estrella and Cabilao today.. Hopefully I'll get as nice shots as you guys.. :D

Thanks what I want!!!!! A picture that shows how much alike we are with our underwater compatriot's to increase the awareness that the above ground world has much the same of what w e want or don't want to be remind 9ed of them Don't clown fish remind you of men in general????? (Or is that Just my experience??????) Cute little things that need a "momma" to direct them ....lol, while majestic fish will slip up next to a mermaid type of person and understand her without any words being exchanged. Sign me up for the next dive you guys do! Looks like fun!

Sandy

Thanks what I want!!!!! A picture that shows how much alike we are with our underwater compatriot's to increase the awareness that the above ground world has much the same of what w e want or don't want to be remind 9ed of them Don't clown fish remind you of men in general????? (Or is that Just my experience??????) Cute little things that need a "momma" to direct them ....lol, while majestic fish will slip up next to a mermaid type of person and understand her without any words being exchanged. Sign me up for the next dive you guys do! Looks like fun!

Sandy

you'll have to fly to the philippines first :D

Sandy
join this DOR, sandy:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/philippine-paradise-divers/203817-southern-leyte-part-ii.html

:D

Sandy

Do you think that every time a fairy blows her wee nosie that a baby is born, or that the stars are God's daisy chain, by any chance?

Personally, I look at a sunset and see an underdone beef roast...

apologies to P.G. Wodehouse

Do you think that every time a fairy blows her wee nosie that a baby is born, or that the stars are God's daisy chain, by any chance?

Personally, I look at a sunset and see an underdone beef roast...

apologies to P.G. Wodehouse

an apology is no apology if people have to squint their eyes to see it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom