Cabilao Trip Report - Polaris Dive Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, I am going next week. Which are the best dive sites guys? I am bringing only a macro setup.. Staying at La Estrella. Polaris is booked out. :p

Lighthouse and more Lighthouse (morning and night dives).

The others look the same..wall dive, wall dive, wall dive:D South Point was nice, Talisay was hohum except for the frogfishes hiding in them elephant ear size yellow corals. Didn't get to dive the 2 Cambaquiz sites but they say the pygmies (yellow and pink ones) are there. I liked Looc too.

Tim, Cabilao is a macro and wide angle haven....

OK, I am going next week. Which are the best dive sites guys? I am bringing only a macro setup.. Staying at La Estrella. Polaris is booked out. :p

wide and macro tim. looc is good, do cambaquiz, house reef south (there was a napoleon last weekend said one of the german divers), lighthouse, south point.

don't miss cambaquiz, tim. zee and i loved that site. lighthouse too, we did all our nightdives there.

u bringing ur cards? i can fly to cebu for that, seriously!

wide and macro tim. looc is good, do cambaquiz, house reef south (there was a napoleon last weekend said one of the german divers), lighthouse, south point.

yup, we saw them (two wrasses) too!!! :)

Hmmm I can be persuaded to bring my cards.. hehe.. anyway one question, did anyone see big soft coral trees in Cabilao? That will persuade me to bring my dome port.. :D

Gorgonian Wall/ Lighthouse. Could do those sites 3 time a day every day... Do a night dive.

Sanctuary - nice coral.

Fallen Tree - was actually interesting if you can find the ghost pipefish that hides around one fo the coral lumps in the sandy shallow area.

Hmmm I can be persuaded to bring my cards.. hehe.. anyway one question, did anyone see big soft coral trees in Cabilao? That will persuade me to bring my dome port.. :D

yes. they're everywhere tim. biggest i've seen so far.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom